PDA

View Full Version : I am so Happy.

brisketboy
03-24-2009, 07:07 PM
Hi All-
Well, I turn 40 in May and my wife got me a 1400 today cause I was buggin her about it for like the last five months. I can't wait till it comes. Wondering what to make first--probably Brisket or Ribs and perhaps a smoked bologna(I miss that a lot being in So. Cal. now). Will let you all know when it comes-- I cannot wait!!!!!:):):)

smokin-tnpete
03-25-2009, 06:39 AM
Hi All-
Well, I turn 40 in May and my wife got me a 1400 today cause I was buggin her about it for like the last five months. I can't wait till it comes. Wondering what to make first--probably Brisket or Ribs and perhaps a smoked bologna(I miss that a lot being in So. Cal. now). Will let you all know when it comes-- I cannot wait!!!!!:):):)

I'm so sorry that your getting one of these smokers. Your life will sure change now.:D Think of all that great food you will have to eat, everyone will be smoking it over to your place for the best feed in So. Cal now. Yes you will be swamped with people asking to be on the List.. You know the list where they have to wait months to get invited to come over to eat.
You may not like this ideal, But please do not smoke anything other then Wood for the first time. Give that baby a good seasoning before use. Then your ready to go. Also not sure if you know it or not. But the longer one of these are used. The better the food gets. Mine has that Golden Brown color all over the sides of it. Shoot It does the best chicken there is without a drop of wood. It gets the great taste from being a Well Seasoned smoker.
Best of luck with the last smoker you may ever buy.
Pete