PDA

View Full Version : quick shrimp

Westtexas
06-10-2012, 11:50 AM
We went to the local grocery to grab some Mahi Mahi to do on the ST. They were all out and they didnt really have any other options. We were hungry for something smoked but only had 45 min till dinner. I had started the smoker before going to the store and put some mesquite in set it to 250 to get it smoking good. We decided on some small 50-60 ct peeled shrimp that were on sale.
We just placed on a piece of foil and sprinkled some Tonys Creole seasoning on. Threw them in the ST for 12 min until they were warm then sqeezed a little lemon juice on them. They were great. Quick and easy and different way to add some kick to shrimp.

bngood
06-10-2012, 01:52 PM
sounds like a good idea the wife would go nuts over smoked shrimp buy the way add some pics for folks to see your handy work. its called q-view.

BillyBob
06-10-2012, 04:03 PM
That sounds good....will have to try!!!!

BillyBob

luke clayton
06-11-2012, 11:55 AM
An awesome, quick and easy way to have an almost instant shrimp dinner. I truly couldn't make it without my Smokin Tex. I use it year around from everything from making jerky to slow smoking wild hog hams. By the way, tune in to my weekly radio show www.catfishradio.com. I always devote time to talking about the Smokin Tex, usually in Segment FOUR. Happy outdoor cooking!