Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Welcome everyone!

Glad to get it worked out where I can post. Glad also to see the site up and running. I love my SmokinTex 55,. I bought one of the first ones before they hit the market.
    Pete

Post Finally

Finally a forum!! I've had my 1400 for about 7-8 years and have smoked just about everything with good results. I'm been a member on that other forum ( same screen name ) for about that many years too. I look forward to meeting you others and sharing some good recipes and tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Finally a forum!! I've had my 1400 for about 7-8 years and have smoked just about everything with good results. I'm been a member on that other forum ( same screen name ) for about that many years too. I look forward to meeting you others and sharing some good recipes and tips.
    Doc glad to see you posting. And sure look forward to hearing from you on what you smoke.
    Pete
    Proud owner of one of the first of 1500's sold when they were more like a test smoker
    Doctor told me years ago to quite smoking, So I quit cold turkey. But will never quit smoking with my Smokin Tex 1500