Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just brisket

Cedar, MN (but still not far enough from the Cities)

Thanks! Exactly the info I was looking for.
    I believe in catch and release fishing. I don't want to EAT 'em all, I just want to GREET 'em all!

Let us know how it turns out!

Failed on this one before we left the starting gate. 3 stops on the way home Friday looking for brisket, none to be found. Looks like the price of brisket is coming down so the investors are all buying in. See my other post, ran a picnic ham instead. I'll be finding me a brisket this week.
    I believe in catch and release fishing. I don't want to EAT 'em all, I just want to GREET 'em all!

Quote Originally Posted by bigwalleye View Post
    Failed on this one before we left the starting gate. 3 stops on the way home Friday looking for brisket, none to be found. Looks like the price of brisket is coming down so the investors are all buying in. See my other post, ran a picnic ham instead. I'll be finding me a brisket this week.
    Ah that's rough. I think I gave $2.69/lb for my last one, and have had trouble finding them at times as well.

They were going up in price faster than my retirement portfolio for a while. Now that the bottom dropped out of the market, everyone is actually buying them to eat rather than as an investment strategy...