Thread: Brisket Wrapped in Butcher Paper?

Default Brisket Wrapped in Butcher Paper?

Anyone?

I am considering trying this myself, just because so many of the bbq gods do this method already.

Anyone try it? What are your results?And..... where did you get your butcher paper?

I found some on Amazon, but if I could find a local source I would prefer that route.
    Remember: If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all

I'm interested in this also. I've had the same results locally.

Ok you've got my attention. Looking forward to how this turns out.

Cedar, MN (but still not far enough from the Cities)

Quote Originally Posted by DReeves View Post
    Anyone?

I am considering trying this myself, just because so many of the bbq gods do this method already.

Anyone try it? What are your results?And..... where did you get your butcher paper?

I found some on Amazon, but if I could find a local source I would prefer that route.
    Not to be "Captain Obvious", Darren, but for a one-time try, talk to your local butcher....
    I believe in catch and release fishing. I don't want to EAT 'em all, I just want to GREET 'em all!

Right?!?

Thank you, Jim.... and it's ok to be captain obvious. I am embarrassed to say I did not think of that, but I sure am glad you did
    Remember: If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all