Yes, these are 3 full racks of St Louis ribs. To answer Bigwalleye's questions - When the skewers are removed there is a slight curvature to racks, but not objectionable. I have done this with full racks of babyback ribs, too. Works the same. Re cooking time I'd recommend treating babybacks and St Louis ribs the same. St Louis ribs have more meat (which is why I prefer them over babybacks), but not so much that it requires more time to cook. I tend to shorten the total cooking time - only because I freeze half racks and don't want them dried out when reheated. I use a modified 3-2-1 method. 3 hr at 225, then remove and uncoil ribs and cut in half (so I can get them to fit back into the smoker) and package each half in double heavy duty foil. Then 225 for 2 hr - Just stack these 6 packages on 1 grate in the smoker. Per 3-2-1 you are supposed to open the packages and remove the meat and return to the smoker for another hour. I think they are just fine after 3-2! Meat is nice and tender. Let me know if anyone gives this a try.