Name:	6CABF7A3-B3D8-4EDC-B313-C071FA73E70B.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	762Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6A609BB3-73F3-4B25-B526-21DCF0FF6A1B.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	763

Cedar, MN (but still not far enough from the Cities)

How were they? Look good.....

As to wrap, I have seen folk wrap in butcher paper, or foil. In my mind, you lose bark with foil since it holds moisture in. I have wrapped with butcher paper, and I think that helps hold in the heat but allows moisture to escape.
    I believe in catch and release fishing. I don't want to EAT 'em all, I just want to GREET 'em all!

Bigwalleye,

Much better this time around, moist and tender practically melts in your mouth. In regards to wrapping, agree, one looses the bark when it’s wrapped but my people doesn’t seems to mind.

Thanks again Bigwalleye.

Cedar, MN (but still not far enough from the Cities)

Glad to help! Some folk wrap in butcher paper. It helps keep the bark but can function similar to foil without destroying the bark. It'll help that temp ramp up quicker in the stall and beyond. Once I notice the stall, I'll wrap that way if I need to get things moving. Seems like it shortens the stall and ramp up afterward.
    I believe in catch and release fishing. I don't want to EAT 'em all, I just want to GREET 'em all!

Quote Originally Posted by bigwalleye View Post
    Glad to help! Some folk wrap in butcher paper. It helps keep the bark but can function similar to foil without destroying the bark. It'll help that temp ramp up quicker in the stall and beyond. Once I notice the stall, I'll wrap that way if I need to get things moving. Seems like it shortens the stall and ramp up afterward.
    To add a little more context. Search for Aaron Franklin on Youtube. He is a BBQ Guru. Very humble, common sense. His restaurant wraps brisket in butcher paper. Watch his videos on brisket, you will likely learn something about trimming, smoking and slicing brisket. I know I did (learn a lot!)
    Remember: If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all