Thread: Ribs Sunday.

Default Ribs Sunday.

Bought a 10 lb box of Danish Ribs. There on sale a lot of times for $12.95 per 10 lb box.
    Thawed them out and put rub on them Saturday night. Then wrapped them in foil. And put back in the fridge. Took them out at 6:30 am. And let lay on the counter for a few minutes.

Then put in the smoker at 7 am. At 11:35 We ran home and took them off the smoker.

There was not a bite left. We had a dinner at church. And I think if I had fixed 20 lbs there still would not have been a smell left. LOL
    Easy and cheap. And everyone likes them. Hard to beat $14 dollars for meat for a dinner.
    Pete
    Proud owner of one of the first of 1500's sold when they were more like a test smoker
    Doctor told me years ago to quite smoking, So I quit cold turkey. But will never quit smoking with my Smokin Tex 1500

Where does a guy buy this type of rib and why is it called by that name? I usually buy my ribs at Sam's Club.

We get them at our local Kroger store. As for the name its from where they come from. There always cheap, not a great side of ribs. Little meat and lots of bone. For the price there worth it.
    Pete
    Proud owner of one of the first of 1500's sold when they were more like a test smoker
    Doctor told me years ago to quite smoking, So I quit cold turkey. But will never quit smoking with my Smokin Tex 1500

Default ribs look good

I've seen the ribs called Danish Baby Back Ribs a lot of places.Great price.

I'm new to ST with my 1400, what temp did you use, wood type, and what rub? That's about 4.5 hrs?

They do look good and now i'm hungry.