Thread: Thanks for your outstanding service

Thumbs up Thanks for your outstanding service

While I can't sing praises yet for the ST 1400 that was ordered Tue and will arrive tomorrow( Texas - North East Ohio) the 16th, I can say what a pleasure it was dealing with Diz who answered all my Q's about the products and gave me some great tips on BBQ with Smokin Tex. His pride in the product and enthusiasm for the world of BBQ was more than evident and a welcome change to what I've been used to from online stores. I look forward to my first time smokin.

Once again thanks..... and Diz I WILL enjoy!

John

Well, I can sing their praises! My 1400 failed after about a year and another was shipped out right away, post paid. I actually had both units at my home at one time, until the other one was picked up by UPS...and it didn't cost me a dime! It just goes to show that they stand behind their product and that was 9 years ago!

I have worked with Diz and the incredible team @ SmokinTex. What an incredible passion they all possess for their great product! It is refreshing to be treated with professionalism and respect.

Love my SmokinTex, and so do my friends and family - every time they eat my BBQ!
    Remember: If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all

I agree 100%...the SmokinTex family is above and beyond!!!! Diz and his staff are over the top!!!!! They will take cake of you...I have been with them from the begining and I love there support and response!!!!!

BillyBob
    "IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE"