Thread: Piece of Cake

Default Piece of Cake

Well, Iíve had my ST 1400 for six weeks now, and everyone I know has been eating a lot of free BBQ because I love cooking on this thing. I have 4 briskets, 5 pork butts, and over a dozen & a half racks of ribs under my belt now, and they have all come out great. Which is amazing, because Iím 47 yrs old, and had NEVER smoked a piece of meat in my life until six weeks ago. So if I can do it, anyone can.

Thanks for such an amazing, and simple product.

Paul

Watch it! I have a friend on another forum who has the perfect tag-line: The fastest way to a double chin is through your first SmokinTex!. Glad you are enjoying your smoker. They ca't be beat!

Well, I'm coming up on a year of smoking on my ST 1400, and man I could not be happier. I have learned a LOT in the past year, and it's been a fun experience. I now have folks REQUESTING me to cook for whatever event they are hosting. Now that makes me feel good, as I am really new to this BBQ game.

I have turned so many of my fellow Texans on to the wonderful taste that is Pork Butt. Now, I get more requests for that than anything.

Just want to say thanks for making such a great product and selling it at a reasonable price. Ive sold two 1400s that I know of for you guys, and I hope to get even more people to buy one. I'm working on a buddy of mine from Kaufman right now, so dont be surprised if y'all are shipping one out there soon!!

Well, it's going on three years now since I received my little magic smoke box, and I am still as thrilled with it as I was the first few times I used it and turned out BBQ as good as most any BBQ Joint. My 1400 has never once hicupped, and I can't say enough about the quality of these smokers. If you are on the fence, just pull the trigger on it. You will NEVER look back and regret spending the $$$ on a Smokin' Tex. Since buying mine, six of my friends have bought one of these bad boys, and they are all, to the man, as happy as pigs in slop!!

Yes, these smokers ARE that good.

A big thank you to Scott and the entire Smokin Tex team for the great customer appreciation and support they give every customer!!

Paul

Wheels,

What other forum do you belong to? I'm always looking for new ideas and places to share them. And it sounds like my kind of forum, where your friend loves their SmokinTex!
    Remember: If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all

Cedar, MN (but still not far enough from the Cities)

You're not the "basscat" from Walleye Central, are you?

If so, there's a couple of us here and there as well.

The only other forum I am on, but really don't participate in, is the cookshack forum. My user name is "Iprefersmokintx"

Surprisingly, they haven't kicked me off. Yet
    Remember: If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all

You are living on borrowed time with that handle!! Cookshack owners are so sensitive......must be because deep down they know they over paid for their smoker!!
    Got Smoke?