Thread: ? to get more people posting ?

Default ? to get more people posting ?

I know there has to be more owners out there. And more people that just enjoy smoking anything they can get on there smoker.
    Were doing a benefit toward the end of the month. And will be smoking 3 whole hogs and 6 cases of whole chickens. And 50 3 lb sticks of bologna.
    Will have all that ready to start serving 10 am that Saturday.

We will be frying enough catfish for 300+ people that Friday night. With the trimming, Hush puppy's and slaw and fries.
    Pete
    Proud owner of one of the first of 1500's sold when they were more like a test smoker
    Doctor told me years ago to quite smoking, So I quit cold turkey. But will never quit smoking with my Smokin Tex 1500

When and where will this cook out take place?

Quote Originally Posted by luke clayton View Post
    When and where will this cook out take place?
    Adamsville Tn High school. But looks like someone else may have to do the fish cooking. I go in at 5:30 Am in the morning for a heart cath. Guess the third stint is stopping up.
    If I get out tomorrow evening. I may be able to cook. But just don't think it will work out. I will be getting the recipe for 5 gallons of hush puppy mix to the ones that will be cooking if I can't make it.
    There's also 3 whole hogs going on the big smoker trailer friday night.
    Pete
    Proud owner of one of the first of 1500's sold when they were more like a test smoker
    Doctor told me years ago to quite smoking, So I quit cold turkey. But will never quit smoking with my Smokin Tex 1500