Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crispy Chicken Skin

Chef Wil and Brewmaster...MSG just add's a little flavor...if you check a lot of your spices...it is included...with or without you will like it. JMO.

BillyBob

Cool will have to try it without. Thanks BillyBob
    L J

The spicy is great for wings!

BillyBob

BillyBob, certainly not interested in a push and pull, I have been cooking for 35 plus years in restaurants, certified through the American Culinary Federation, have competed nationwide in culinary competitions, gave seminars to the Culinary Team USA for World Food Olympics, worked with Beanie MacGregor of Planet Hollywood and Paul Prudhomme, cooked in London and France, and currently hold a status of Certified Executive Chef from the ACF. I am well versed in what MSG is and does, I opt out of using it and respect those that do use it. Happy New Years my friend.

Chef Wil...you are way above me...I will remember to consult you when I have a cooking problem. Happy New Year to you as well.

BillyBob

ONE LAST POST ABOUT THIS CONVO AND IM CHANGING THE SUBJECT..............LOL
    No one is better than anyone, the day I cannot learn something regardless if the person is 70 or 7, I need to hang it up. I come here merely to have fun and share cooking secrets for those that like doing the same, sorry if I came across as arrogant and a blockhead, it certainly was not intended. NOW..........THAT BEING SAID, LETS COOK.
    Im thinking how about a savory shrimp cheesecake with a pecan and cracker crust, lightly smoked with applewood, pepperjelly glaze to finish it off, and of course, crackers a COLD DRINK !!!.................HAPPY NEW YEARS

Chef Wil,
    I hope the cold drink that you mentioned above is a beer!

BTW, do you own a restaurant in Lafayette I pass through there from time to time?
    L J

not just a beer but a cold beer. Noooooooo..............I dont wanna own a restaurant right now, I just wanna see how much food I can tear up at someone elses expense.......LOL. Send me an email so we can take this offline.

I'm a redneck married to a cajun girl and everyone knows you can't get a cajun out of s.w. louisiana

All great cooks are from Louisiana---another Lafayette boy