Thread: Sausage

Default Sausage

I am beyond excited and can't wait until my husband gets home to eat dinner.
    For my very first time to use my smoker from SmokinTex I smoked a Hillshire Farms*pre-smoked*Beef Sausage. *
    I just took the leap and put foil in all the instructed places inside the smoker, put in 2 oz. Cherry Wood chips, put a little knife slather of SmokinTex BBQ sauce on both sides,*closed the door and set the smoker at 210 degrees and set the timer in the house for 1 3/4 hour and it came out so perfectly juicy and tasty*that*I had to eat 2*bites. *This is perfect for someone who hats to cook or hardly has time to cook. Thank you SmokinTex! Hope I can stand to wait until my hubby gets home to eat. First picture is as I put it in and second picture is after I had to take a bite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S_Sausage goes in.JPG   S_Perfect Juicy Sausage.JPG  
    Ouraybabe
    Colorado

Ourababe...nice cook and pic's...have fun and keep on smokin!!!!

BillyBob
    "IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE"

Looks great!!

Very nice! Welcome to the family!
    Remember: If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all

what could be better...
    Smoked sausage right out of the smokin tex then a jaunt over to the hot springs..... I'm jealous ouraybabe.
    Ouray is one of my favorite spots in my beloved San Juan Mountains.