Thread: Bear Paws

Default Bear Paws

Purchased some Bear Paws at Cabelas last weekend and I'll be trying them tomorrow on a pork butt that I'm smoking tonight. They will rip through the pork butt in no time. These paws are truly dangerous. One could use them as a self defense tool.
    I think the world is wearing bi-focals, I'm the only one with perfect vision. 'Paul Newman" in "Cool Hand Luke"

Default Love My Bear Paws!!

Bear paws are great. They truly make short work for pulling pork. I feel everyone should own a pair

In fact, I gave these as gifts a few years back during the holidays!

Here they are on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B003IWI66W
    Remember: If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all

They are great....however...make sure you check your pulled meat for small parts of fat....fat will turn everone off and they are done eating a good cook!!!!

BillyBob
    "IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE"

I will echo what BillyBob said. I think Bear Paws are great in theory, but I prefer to use my latex gloved hands to separate the fat out. It is a little more difficult to spot it all visually; much easier when you can feel it.