Thread: I finally got my Smokintex

Default I finally got my Smokintex

After 20 years with several different brinkmen electrics I have finally moved on to the ST. I have been looking at them for several years at the Dallas SCI show and just had to have one in my new outdoor kitchen. Got it sat, did the seasoning smoke yesterday and have pork tenderloins and ribs ready for weekend! Any tips let me know!

Congrats! Enjoy a more simpler way to smoke. Feel free to ask any specific questions. There are many on this forum with a vast array of knowledge to answer your questions.

Smokering
    I think the world is wearing bi-focals, I'm the only one with perfect vision. 'Paul Newman" in "Cool Hand Luke"

SmokinJs...welcome to the forum...you are going to love this smoker. Let us know if we can help!!

BillyBob
    "IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE"

One more thing. If you haven't purchased a cart I highly recommend you get one. Unless of course you already have it raised. I like the convenience of moving it around the house and of course for the heigth.
    I think the world is wearing bi-focals, I'm the only one with perfect vision. 'Paul Newman" in "Cool Hand Luke"

hi ... hope you like yours as much as i love mine, its so simple and so good. bye and good smokin

Welcome to the forum, SmokinJS,

How did your first smokes turn out?
    Remember: If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all

SmokinJs,
    Welcome to the forum. Lest us know how that first smoke turned out. It took me a little while to figure this smoker out, but once I did it can't be beat.

Happy Smokin

Cedar, MN (but still not far enough from the Cities)

Welcome Home, SmokinJs!

Lots of friendly folks and good advice here, you'll be rollin' in no time!