Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Full length leg cast

Welcome back, SmokeRing,

Congrats on the weight loss!
    Remember: If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all

Thanks guys!
    I think the world is wearing bi-focals, I'm the only one with perfect vision. 'Paul Newman" in "Cool Hand Luke"

It's been a couple of weeks in Physical Therapy and I now can bend my leg to 90 degrees from 45 degrees. The doctor gave me four weeks to get to 90 degrees and I made it in two weeks. Tomorrow I will go from straight leg brace to a mechanical flexible brace. I need to get my bend in my leg 130 degrees.

On a smokers note, I did another 30 lbs of ribs last weekend and 15 lbs of wings. Yesterday for dinner I did 10 lbs of chicken thighs and legs. So I am back in the Smokin mood. I've got orders from friends and relatives to smoke for events this fall. Looking forward to it.

I am down now 35 lbs from 287 which very good.

Smokering
    I think the world is wearing bi-focals, I'm the only one with perfect vision. 'Paul Newman" in "Cool Hand Luke"

Continued success with your physical therapy, SmokeRing and so glad you are back to smokin!
    You're an awesome inspiration for others too.
    Admin

Congrats on the success with PT, SmokeRing! Outstanding results on the weight loss

I smoked some sharp cheddar yesterday, and 15 lbs of ribs on Labor Day. Just reading your post inspires me to smoke more this weekend. Enjoy!
    Remember: If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all

Cedar, MN (but still not far enough from the Cities)

Smokering,
    Welcome back, and good work!

Headed back to the hospital next week and going under one more time. It will be outpatient surgery so to speak. The Doc is doing a manual manipulation of my quad to stretch it so I can get my full range of motion back.

On a lighter note, I have smokin up the town. I have smoked a couple of hundred pounds this month alone.

I am also under 250 lbs. for the first time in 10 yrs.

Keep on smokin,

Smokering

Congrats...keep up the good work!!!!

BillyBob
    "IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE"

SmokeRing, blessings to you and the family. After heart valve surgery, I told everyone that the best diet is the hospital food diet... 'cept it's really expensive.
    Keep up on the PT and keep on smokin' !!
    and yeah.... took five to get one wet.... you go

Thanks for the encouragement metronome.

I have been smokin my butt off. ha! I've also lost more weight. I finally hit 245 today. To be perfectly honest, I was up in the mid 290's last winter. So, I'm feelin fit and trim. I also played QB in the parents vs. the freshman football game tonight. The ole man did pretty damn good for a gimp. Lol! Had a great time. I hoped to get to 220 lbs by Christmas.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi.

Love you all! Feelin good tonight! :-)