Thread: removing wheels from 1300

Default removing wheels from 1300

I am building a rolling table for my 1300 unit. Anyone know how to remove the wheels? I can't remember if the wheels are pressed into the legs or screwed in.

I found my answer in an old post. It requires a thin wrench which I am hoping I can find or I will have to grind an existing wrench down.
    Thanks
    Steve

Steven
    I just came across your post. I am probably going to be doing the same thing. I remember that on my 1400, they attached with a wrench. I don't remember it being a special one though, but I could be wrong. Do you have plans that you are using for your cart/table? I am getting ready to build one myself, and am just in the planning stages. Any help would be appreciated

Aaron

No, I didn't have any plans. I just built it so it would fit up against the wall between my 2 garage doors. I just used 2x4s, plywood and 4 wheels...nothing fancy but it works. There are pictures posted in the photo section. I found my wrench and was able to remove the wheels. After removeing the wheels I glued ready bolt into blocks of wood to use for legs on the tex. I am really happy with. I just spin it around, open the garage door and smoke away and most importantly I don't have to stoop over! There is also room to store stuff below and a you have a working area to the side.
    steven

I did find the wrench and removed the wheels.
    Great service here. I just found an old private message from Smokin Tex offering to send me a wrench if I couldn't find mine.

Steve