Thread: Props to smokin tex

Default Props to smokin tex

I don't normally give attaboys on a forum, BUT the folks at smokin tex went above and beyond to make sure I was a satisfied customer. I don't want to go into details, but lets say they had no obligation to help me out. I even told them they didn't, yet they came through with flying colors. So if you are on the fence like I was about what brand to buy, rest assured Smokin Tex's customer service is top notch.

Theiskel,

Could not agree with you more! Love the folks @ SmokinTex!!!

Welcome to the family
    Remember: If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all

Agree totally. We have been selling their Smokers at our Meat Market in Melbourne, Fl for almost a year now. Easy to sell because it is a great product and their customer support is outstanding. Only regret is that I didn't carry their product sooner. (Wassi's Meat Market- www.wassis.com)

Quote Originally Posted by FL-Jan View Post
    Agree totally. We have been selling their Smokers at our Meat Market in Melbourne, Fl for almost a year now. Easy to sell because it is a great product and their customer support is outstanding. Only regret is that I didn't carry their product sooner. (Wassi's Meat Market- www.wassis.com)
    Welcome to the family, FL-Jan!

I will make a point to come check out your market the next time I'm in Florida!
    Remember: If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all